Hello everyone!

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Lash
Founder
Founder

Hello everyone!

It’s been a long time since I’ve been here but I just wanted to stop in and say hi. The site looks great and I want to give a huge thanks to gt24 for doing a great job at keeping the CC going! I know there are people here who remember me, and some that may not, for those who don’t, I’m the original founder and President of the Combat Corps. I hope everyone is having fun and still involved. I’ll be sticking my nose in here from time to time.. always watching.. lol.
CaspR
Brig General
Brig General

Re: Hello everyone!

Glad to see you around! Happy Holidays!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P. Tomahorn | 1994 - 2011
gt24
President
President

Glad to see you around again Lash!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sir-Dome
Recruit
Recruit

good to see you popping around
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Hello Mr founder, I am the least promoted but most loyale Captain in Corps history (ask anyone). Despite my repeated attempts to run game servers for the Combat Corps, and to try and grow this clan, I had to contend with forces that I will not talk on now because I want to remain friends with. My name is Bert!
GT24 has been the best leader in history. At times when I would prod him and be a «♯♯♯♯♯♯♯» he would always give me a pronounced and mature answer. In others words, he was unshakable.
His commitment to the Corps is and has been amazing. We all own him a debt for his time and trouble.
It is nice to talk to the legend, thank you for a great clan!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Good God don't let my last drunken post be the last one to Lash....or is it?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
CaspR
Brig General
Brig General

Lolol I enjoyed that post bert
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Heya Casper. I hope GT keeps things going just to smash the doubters in the face, we need someplace to meet as old school folks. I would have liked to get to know Lash and Ben back in the day but I came on later like alot of members here. You old school farts are great!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

CaspR
Brig General
Brig General

unfortunately -- this place is, no pun intended a ghost town...hardly used, the occasional visit from someone. props to GT for keeping this place alive even in its deathly state.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Lash wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 pmIt’s been a long time since I’ve been here but I just wanted to stop in and say hi. The site looks great and I want to give a huge thanks to gt24 for doing a great job at keeping the CC going! I know there are people here who remember me, and some that may not, for those who don’t, I’m the original founder and President of the Combat Corps. I hope everyone is having fun and still involved. I’ll be sticking my nose in here from time to time.. always watching.. lol.
Hello to you to Lash!
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Bert!
Captain
Captain

This place keeps plugging along and it should. It's not like it costs a lot to hold a beacon. I hope CC has a place for members to come to twenty years from now... :agree:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:41 pmThis place keeps plugging along and it should. It's not like it costs a lot to hold a beacon. I hope CC has a place for members to come to twenty years from now... :agree:
And former members too!
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Noozi
Major General
Major General

Agree with everyone else's sentiments! I miss the good old days of CC. If there's ever a problem keeping the lights on, let me know and I'll do my part (for once...).

Even though... I'm not a millionaire. I thought I would be by the time I was thirty, but I wasn't even close. Then I thought maybe by forty, but by forty I had less money than I did when I was thirty.

:mrgreen:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
CaspR
Brig General
Brig General

Noozi! There’s a blast from the past. You play anything still? Hit me up we need to reconnect
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

I must say that it is hard to be a loyal CC member these days. Only the oldest school members are talking to me. But it is fun to talk to you old guys anyways...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Bert!
Captain
Captain

Whoooop!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Slither
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

o0o0o0o00o0o
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
T5VD Operator D71
HVFC Operator 6006
R.I.P Ralph Arabie L.O.D.D Sept.29.2009
R.I.P Ricky Christiana L.O.D.D Sept.11.2010
funkiller