EDC Las Vegas

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Dartscale
Captain
Captain

EDC Las Vegas

EDC Las Vegas 2015.

Who's going or who's gone before? What are your experiences with it?

This will be my first time to a massive/Insomniac event and I'm excited beyond words!

EDCLV 2015 trailer
[center]ImageImageImage
Image[/center]
Hades!
Visitor
Visitor

I wanna go just to see all those skimpy outfits on the girls :). If I did I would probably get divorced though. Best I stay away
[center]Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image[/center]
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

Looks like a lot of fun, wish i had the money to go to those kinds of things :(
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Incubus828 wrote:Looks like a lot of fun, wish i had the money to go to those kinds of things :(
get a job
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

shiNe! wrote:
Incubus828 wrote:Looks like a lot of fun, wish i had the money to go to those kinds of things :(
get a job
dropping roughly $200 or more on a ticket, without the expenses of travel, a place to stay, food, water and whatever else you may need is still a pretty steep amount even for those with a job.

I would love to go to EDC NY, since that would be the closest EDC concert to me, but just not up to dropping that kind of money this year.

I went to Life In Color a few weeks ago, and had a fantastic time. Just a giant paint party, with music i enjoy. Definitely a fantastic time and something I've never experienced before.

Life goal is definitely to go to Tomorrowland or Tomorrowworld.
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Hades! wrote:I wanna go just to see all those skimpy outfits on the girls :). If I did I would probably get divorced though. Best I stay away
:o

LMAO
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Vicieux
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

Hades! wrote:I wanna go just to see all those skimpy outfits on the girls :). If I did I would probably get divorced though. Best I stay away
Posts like these are why I lurk. :lol:

Miss ya Hades :wink:
[center]Image
^^ How to properly end a clutch site retake with .... no time to defuse. ^^
ImageImageImage
A.K.A Sam (Halo, Circa 2007), "TheGreat" YNot124 (CSS Circa 2008), Vicieux (CSGO Circa 2012)
[/center]
Dartscale
Captain
Captain

There was a LIC here in Tucson, AZ wasn't able to go due to work but my friends told me they had a blast. All the events I've gone to have been amazing. I heard EDCNY was pretty killer this year.

Tomorrowland or Tomorrowworld are definietley on my list of massives to go to.

@Shine as Redox said. The money you drop on events like EDC is a lot. Tickets this year (early bird at that) were $396.85. There's after parties like none other at the clubs. And plenty of things to do the week before and after. Hotels in Vegas (nice ones) depending when you go (I'm giving weekend prices for when I went) are roughly $300 for one night. Of course they do deals since it's a massive event week but it's still a lot.
[center]ImageImageImage
Image[/center]
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

Did you end up going for just a day, two days, or the entire weekend??

Favorite sets?

I'm sure the atmosphere was amazing
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Dartscale
Captain
Captain

Got to Vegas Thursday at midnight. Left Vegas Tuesday at noon.

Went to EDC all three days.

Day one: The last half of Firebeatz, Ladyfaith, Flume, YellowClaw, half of Martin Garrix, the closing song for Zomboy, SKisM B2B Laxx.

Day two: Didn't see many as I was taking care of my friend who had a bad first time roll. 10 minutes of Brennan Heart, a little of Above&Beyond, 6 minutes of Pretty Lights (left the set because someone stole my flag when I was recording), Adventure Club,

Day three: Crizzly, Seven Lions, Flosstradamus, Bassnectar, half of the Basspod suprise guest (Dirty Phonics), half of Noisia B2B The Upbeats, the last 3 songs for Galantis's closing set on Kinetic Field.

I think that's everyone I saw. I was sober the first 2 days and then most of the third day, around 12:30 I was given some pizza toppings.

The vibes/atmosphere were amazing. Besides my flag getting stolen when I was recording. My day 1 was half bad half good because of some not so great news via text. Day 2 was about the same because of my flag. Day 3 was amazing, I let nothing stop me. I broke my phone day 3 xD bit through the Gorilla glass before I got into the Speedway.

My top 3 sets were: Crizzly, SKisM B2B Laxx, Adventure Club

Everyone else I saw was fantastic but those three took the cake.
[center]ImageImageImage
Image[/center]