best comicbook movie ever ??

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

best comicbook movie ever ??

Well recently I saw a post where an admin of a site called comicbook.com explainin why Batman Begins is the best comicbook movie here:

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/09/why-bat ... ovie-ever/

I saw the link on facebook and decided too make a post where I just wrote a list of comicbook movies that were better then it includin Star Wars 3,4 and 6 as well a bunch of Marvel Movies and a d.c Movie.

Then sometime later a guy replies too my comment on facebook sayin "you did ok until you left out Star Wars 5, I mean that is the best comicbook movie ever".

In response too that I write how is Star Wars 5 better then Star Wars 3 ?? (which too me is the best Star Wars).

Wat do you all think is the best comicbook of all time ??

Mine has too be Guardians of The Galaxy as it was perfect from start too finish and left me wanting more when it ended :(.

p.s I do not wish too start a fanboy flame war here lol. The place for that is on Facebook :)
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Ok, let's make this clear. I have heard about a Superman v/s Batman thing happening, and Superman could kill Batman in 70 different ways. Sure BatBruce is rich and has lots of dark mental issues and weapons, but while Batman is swinging around with his batarang or whatever, Superman could drop a building on him...then it wouldn't really matter how many push-ups Bruce did that week would it?

Anyways, I think Superman is so OLD that we forget what a great comic book character he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFSAbxfLBYU
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................