CoD4 training back in the day.

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Tom J
Visitor
Visitor

CoD4 training back in the day.

[center]Signature removed, please read the signature rules here -- CoI Rump

"[12:15] [CC]Noozi: stop using your slovenian slang
[12:15] [CC]Noozi: slong
[12:15] [CC]Tom J: *shlong.
[12:15] [CC]Noozi: hehehehehe"[/center]
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Rip CC COD4 dept. ^^
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Yes I have this vid myself. So what is your point? That COD4 was once very popular? Yes it was...now until people care and come play, then what do you suggest I do? Thanks for being very, very, very, very, very, very, very inactive and posting here Tom J...

(PS) I miss you guys....
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

Lmao. Some really old names in that vid that havent seen/talked to in years.
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote:Yes I have this vid myself. So what is your point? That COD4 was once very popular? Yes it was...now until people care and come play, then what do you suggest I do? Thanks for being very, very, very, very, very, very, very inactive and posting here Tom J...

(PS) I miss you guys....
Why are you so salty?
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Fallen
Visitor
Visitor

Good days.. Good days...
[center]
Pure Run & Gun. Always Moving.
ImageImage

Currently Playing:
Been part of 4 Departments. Leading 3 of them.

[CC]Snolleeh: man ur awesome xD[/center]
Tom J
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote:Yes I have this vid myself. So what is your point? That COD4 was once very popular? Yes it was...now until people care and come play, then what do you suggest I do? Thanks for being very, very, very, very, very, very, very inactive and posting here Tom J...

(PS) I miss you guys....
Wow, I just found it on saved YouTube videos and thought it was worth a post, no point was to be made.

Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

Tom J wrote:

(PS) I miss you guys....
Wow, I just found it on saved YouTube videos and thought it was worth a post, no point was to be made.
You're just too inactive to post videos here

and by inactive, i mean very, very, very, very, very, very inactive.

sry moit

still a great vid, just watched it again (8
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Don't know none of you guys but if you miss them old days why not join us? ^^

Would be awesome! ^.^
Tom J
Visitor
Visitor

Baddy wrote:Don't know none of you guys but if you miss them old days why not join us? ^^

Would be awesome! ^.^
Because CoD4 has had it's day fella, games been and gone, especially the CC server (in terms what it used to be) this isn't anyone's fault but time..

And I did rejoin but then forgot that I rejoined got DD'd which is my fault.

Tom J
Visitor
Visitor

Redox? wrote:
Tom J wrote:

(PS) I miss you guys....
You're just too inactive to post videos here

and by inactive, i mean very, very, very, very, very, very inactive.

sry moit

still a great vid, just watched it again (8
tis iyt rudeboi

Lasia comment still rubs me up the wrong way though, we were doing this for 10 minutes as something different with the "L33T TACTICAL TRAINING" after :(

Ranker
No Image
No Image

I agree. It's not as active as of before but you play a game you like not by how many people play it. There are a handful of servers I know that are pretty active. I can find many clans to scrim and then you got irc which is still a place you can get a scrim or mix. You sir are like what I represented myself in the beginning.

Don't hold it against you. All things come to an end but in this case it's a choice and I like ice cream! Js
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Baddy wrote:I agree. It's not as active as of before but you play a game you like not by how many people play it. There are a handful of servers I know that are pretty active. I can find many clans to scrim and then you got irc which is still a place you can get a scrim or mix. You sir are like what I represented myself in the beginning.

Don't hold it against you. All things come to an end but in this case it's a choice and I like ice cream! Js
dude many people have stopped playing CoD4 due too newer ones being released and taking all the hype away from that game as newer games mean better gameplay which is what most gamers crave.
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Ranker
No Image
No Image

You almost got me to write two paragraphs but don't need or want to, so I'll leave you with

gg wp cu ^^
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Dr Lag wrote:
Baddy wrote:I agree. It's not as active as of before but you play a game you like not by how many people play it. There are a handful of servers I know that are pretty active. I can find many clans to scrim and then you got irc which is still a place you can get a scrim or mix. You sir are like what I represented myself in the beginning.

dude many people have stopped playing CoD4 due too newer ones being released and taking all the hype away from that game as newer games mean better gameplay which is what most gamers crave.
Funny how many people tell me how the newer ones suck and they wish more folks would play cod4 again...then they never play it themselves.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Tom J wrote:

(PS) I miss you guys....
...I know. Not a biggie. Just a sore spot with me, and sorry about my emotional language. I want things to work.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Linkka
Visitor
Visitor

Re: CoD4 training back in the day.

Wtf are u want dude? :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImage
[CC]Holly: It's because you're all weird. I play cod to kill people.. not to jump around like little fairys
Positions held:
- Divison command: CoD4 TO x2, XO and CO, LoL CO
- Enlistment: Consultant, Warrant Officer, Enlistment Official
- Game Administration: Assistant Chief of Game Administration
- Foreign Relations: Diplomat
FlamingFury
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

GG!

PS you're all hackers i knew it.
[center]Image
Image\\
ImageAdmissions: Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant x2.
ImageIntelligence: Intelligence Detective.
CC WHITE KNIGHTS UNITE![/center]
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

FlamingFury wrote:GG!

PS you're all hackers i knew it.
Bot Alert
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart