Hey Tucker

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Hey Tucker

Remember when we as a team of recruiters in the Enlistment dept. raised the clan membership number to 100?

Yeah... things have for sure changed a lot since then.[/i]
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Malamutant!
General
General

Interesting you bring that up... Our numbers have not been above 100 since Sept 2012.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Kebs.sfr
Visitor
Visitor

Malamutant! wrote:Interesting you bring that up... Our numbers have not been above 100 since Sept 2012.

OOhhh daaamn :D
i shall rain your bottoms.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNMMW ... y7t-sINb1w
ImageImageImageImage

Pablo: let me love you with all my heart
Pablo: oh papi
[CC]ahamster: uhhh
[CC]ahamster: ....
[CC]ahamster: no
Pablo: We are supposed to be goals?
Pablo: remember
Pablo: supposed to get married
[CC]ahamster: i'm...confused?
Pablo: don't you remeber me?
Pablo: i'm insulted
[CC]ahamster: Well..if you have changed your name....
[CC]ahamster: then i'm not going too
Pablo: XDD
[CC]ahamster: oh my god
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Malamutant! wrote:Interesting you bring that up... Our numbers have not been above 100 since Sept 2012.
We were off by a few numbers, but we got the member count up pretty good. It was somewhere in the 90s. Tucker would know the exact number.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

I always appreciate your stimulating discussion threads shiNe! ^_^

Right now we are in the process of some internal changes in the departments. In the case of the Admissions department, it will be somewhat difficult to recreate the position of Recruiting Officers with such changes in mind.
The changes themselves are not the major difficulty here though, since as you can tell the numbers of active members in the clan have gone lower since the time when you've been in that position in the Admissions department, and this creates its own difficulty to recruit on large scales and more often.

tl;dr ,

I challenge you to reenlist and try to help us reproduce these membership numbers (I'll drop the semantics argument about whether it was actually 100 Enlisted members or not back then, since it's insignificant). ;)
Otherwise, you are welcome to contact Tucker or me on Steam for any suggestions you might want to bring up before us about recruiting.

ImageImageImageImage
Slither
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

i 2nd milfeulle! come back and recruit
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
T5VD Operator D71
HVFC Operator 6006
R.I.P Ralph Arabie L.O.D.D Sept.29.2009
R.I.P Ricky Christiana L.O.D.D Sept.11.2010
ahampster
Major
Major

This is the most minnesotan passive aggressive thread I've ever seen lol
Thanks Darty ^^ click for more Teemo!
ImageImageImageImage
Slither
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

ahampster wrote:This is the most minnesotan passive aggressive thread I've ever seen lol
Is that even English?
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
T5VD Operator D71
HVFC Operator 6006
R.I.P Ralph Arabie L.O.D.D Sept.29.2009
R.I.P Ricky Christiana L.O.D.D Sept.11.2010
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Slither wrote:
ahampster wrote:This is the most minnesotan passive aggressive thread I've ever seen lol
Is that even English?
nope it's Klingon :wink:
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

It's rubbed off on me. :/ I even used my first 'you betchya' a few weeks ago.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

most current game the clan supports was released mid 2012. new and improved wins babyyyyy
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.
&#65279;
[/center]
Bologna

O V E R W A T C H H Y P E
[center]
ImageImage
Proudly a minion of Mr. Rogers
Formerly named Discobob
Former Positions:
AXO of Multigame
ACO of Multigame

[/center]
Julia
Major
Major

Yeah... We did get close to 100, but not close enough. That had to have been about a year and a half ago. How much time has passed.
[center]Image
"though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine the coal can never expire"
“Everton, Everton, We're Forever Everton”

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[/center]
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Yeah, I'd say.

For the record, I won't be coming back unless this clan goes through some major changes, which won't be happening at this rate.

Luckily though, I've gotten plugged into 2 other great communities. One a former Halo community, now a multigame community. The other a Halo CE community.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Well, it's great to read that you are doing well and finding your way in new communities out there shiNe!. :)

As for the topic of changes in [CC] that you are speaking of, I would tell you that our clan goes through changes all the time. These changes are very much influenced by what OUR members want from their clan.
With the absence of such feedback from members, changes might come from above in a "path-finding" fashion, initiated by Presidency and [CC] Government at large.

If there is membership support (and more or less consensus) for any particular change then Presidency would be predisposed to enact it and the Government would implement it at large.
With that said, being vague and staying quiet about any suggestions for changes you might have, will make such desired changes much less likely to happen, ever.

So if you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for changes to this clan or otherwise, we're all ears.

ImageImageImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

What I desired in CC and suggested in times past proved to be very uncommon to the core of the community. What I want, and what the rest want is different. That is why I left, and why I will likely never return. My suggestions and hard work didn't pay off in a way that I wanted it to. So I will remain quiet about them.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
gt24
President
President

I did a quick search of our records for all suggestions you had and they, as far as I can tell, are the following.

-- Hold more events.

We are. We are also actively working towards that goal and have a Government member directly working in this area.

-- Mess Hall should be a public board

This is possible, at the time I was just wondering if we could make the public boards more active. Our Mess Hall being made public isn't "uncommon to the core of the community" though, also seems odd if it was the reason you were leaving.

-- Youtube video embedding in forum threads

Not technically easy but also not a reason to leave the clan either.

In other words, we still don't know what you are referring to but we are eager for you to tell us more. You can PM us if you don't want to post your suggestions publicly.

(I could also be missing something in my searches. If that is the case, I'm sorry... also you can tell me what I should be looking for!)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Milfeulle wrote:Well, it's great to read that you are doing well and finding your way in new communities out there shiNe!. :)

As for the topic of changes in [CC] that you are speaking of, I would tell you that our clan goes through changes all the time. These changes are very much influenced by what OUR members want from their clan.
With the absence of such feedback from members, changes might come from above in a "path-finding" fashion, initiated by Presidency and [CC] Government at large.

If there is membership support (and more or less consensus) for any particular change then Presidency would be predisposed to enact it and the Government would implement it at large.
With that said, being vague and staying quiet about any suggestions for changes you might have, will make such desired changes much less likely to happen, ever.

So if you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for changes to this clan or otherwise, we're all ears.
everyone has suggestions I have been suggesting things for sometime most notebly.

More foreign clan relations which I don't see any progress made in a long time which is sad really.

Also would like too see president, vice-president, Foote and Governmant too interact with all members as well as gaming with them. I mean, I don't really see any presidential member in-game when I i'm on (exception too Foote as I have seen him) but rarely do I see Oglie in-game or communicating with members.

I mean how are we supposed too support new games when the Multigame CO doesn't help us too support them.

But I guess this will be stamped and we all shall move on too other stuff right.
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Out of the suggestions I made, sure those were the most recent. But for what I stood for and for where my hard work was placed, you might of had to know a bit better than what our relationship ever landed gt. My vision of CC has long been different since the Mio incident.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
gt24
President
President

You were on leave during that incident and the only posts I saw were ones where you were glad that your division was unaffected. There is a really high up thread (Presidency only) where Oglie talked with you around that time and that also indicates no issues.

http://www.combatcorps.com/forums/viewt ... 542#788542 -- (That thread is only visible to Presidency though)

We can't work with vague statements that consists of "My vision of CC has long been different" without you even stating what that vision is, especially after having us ask you repeatedly to clearly define that. I'm not saying you have to explain yourself (and I don't want to imply that either), I'm just saying we can't work with the expectation of us having to be mind readers before understanding what you want from our clan.

We are not hard to communicate, we never were. You need to meet us halfway and talk with us though.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

You are misunderstanding me. But I have no will to return to CC so I don't want to be anymore specific than I already have been. Your not going to win me back into the clan by mere conversation.

I'm done with this conversation right now. If you want to really talk with me for whatever reason you can send me a PM or find me on Steam.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Soapy
Visitor
Visitor

Quality over Quanity. The members you recruited didn't even matter how many of them were active or kicked out so doesn't matter. This is more passive aggressive than tumblr.
ImageImageImage
Ovalusc

The clan doesn't need to 'win' anyone back because, at the end of the day, it's a community of people who enjoy playing games together. That number on the roster page saying how many people are in the clan doesn't really mean anything, especially when it's artificially inflated with people who just get kicked for being inactive or for misconduct, which is something you should know by now for a myriad of reasons.

You can decry how few people are in the clan, but all I see is a bunch of fun guys who are cool to hang out with. The very fact that you are here posting instead of doing something else with your time despite the fact that you left months ago just goes to show how this clan has touched the lives of many people, for better or for worse.
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

I've never said that this place didn't impact my life.

I'm saying though that based in the structure of this clan, it's fit for a bigger community. There are so many functions that the clan uses right now that are no longer necessary in the current state of the clan.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Malamutant!
General
General

I appreciate the feedback. We are actually making some changes and doing a bit of a downsize as far as clan jobs are concerned in hopes of amending the problem you mentioned.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

Ovalusc wrote:The clan doesn't need to 'win' anyone back because, at the end of the day, it's a community of people who enjoy playing games together. That number on the roster page saying how many people are in the clan doesn't really mean anything, especially when it's artificially inflated with people who just get kicked for being inactive or for misconduct, which is something you should know by now for a myriad of reasons.

You can decry how few people are in the clan, but all I see is a bunch of fun guys who are cool to hang out with. The very fact that you are here posting instead of doing something else with your time despite the fact that you left months ago just goes to show how this clan has touched the lives of many people, for better or for worse.
the clan sure won you back after you got caught being underage. :wink:
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.
&#65279;
[/center]
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Such long reading. You guys prolly on dat G fuel ^^
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Baddy wrote:Such long reading. You guys prolly on dat G fuel ^^
Just you wait until you get to work underneath Milfeulle. She has so many good things to say as we all know, but it's often times out into paragraph form. ;D
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

put*
[center]