Halo 5 discussion thread

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Halo 5 discussion thread

Anyone else completed Halo 5.

what did you think?

Was the ending good or bad ?
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Vendetta
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

I watched the walkthrough on Youtube (don't have an xbox one) and it's pretty interesting. If you ask me though, Halo 5 didn't seem to have much of an impact to the story almost to the point where you could just skip it and wait for the eventual Halo 6. Then again, people aren't really playing it for the single-player, sadly. Multiplayer is just all the rave, sadly. As for the legendary ending... saying this as if I were the Master Chief: "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. NOT AGAIN!!!!"
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Vendetta wrote:I watched the walkthrough on Youtube (don't have an xbox one) and it's pretty interesting. If you ask me though, Halo 5 didn't seem to have much of an impact to the story almost to the point where you could just skip it and wait for the eventual Halo 6. Then again, people aren't really playing it for the single-player, sadly. Multiplayer is just all the rave, sadly. As for the legendary ending... saying this as if I were the Master Chief: "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. NOT AGAIN!!!!"
I liked it more then Halo 4 as it had a more challenging campaign mode to it.i played it on heroic and it took me about 6 long days to complete it. Will play it again and try and find all the skulls and Intel.
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Yeah the ending wasn't what I expected. It had me like Dam It have to wait another 2 years
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Zoro!

Aside from the campaign. What I dislike about Halo 5 is that I went to a friends house to play it split screen and there was no split screen. I don't own an xbox (nor do I want to get one anytime soon) and the fact that halo doesn't have split screen made me sad. The problem my friend had with the game was that there are micro transactions in a game he paid $60. Halo lead the industry at one point and now puts in micro transactions to "pay for esports", and removes split screen because "its an inconvenience for people to meet in person and they would much rather use windows live". I'll watch the RadBrad playthrough later.
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]
Sckewi
Visitor
Visitor

A friend of mine pretty much told me the story of H5 (well the key points anyway). I agree with Dr Lag, story-wise you could skip it, play H6 and not really have missed anything toooooo imporant.

I also hear you can buy something called req packs... I mean are they kidding? You've already just spent £300+ on a Xbox One, £40 yearly for Xbox Live and another £40 on the game. Think I'll stick with H1 for now, since that cost me £10 and I've played it for over 10 years lol xD.
Sckewi
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Yeah same Scott I will stick with Halo 1 and wait for Halo 5 on pc as most likely will be able to play it without paying extra
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Snolleeh
Visitor
Visitor

The same thing bugged me. Halo 5 didnt develop the story pretty much at all other than what happened to Cortana...
[center] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Battlefield 3 division - Never forget
[CC]Ovalusc: snolly you're a genious
~ I gotta stop going to the sewers for a bath.~ Dartscale
Former: Intelligence Detective, Corps Police x3, Assistant Chief of Intel, Diplomat x2, BF3 TO
ImageImage
ImageImageImage[/center]
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Snolleeh wrote:The same thing bugged me. Halo didnt develop the story pretty much at all other than what happened to Cortana...
you have Halo 5 ??

kinda true but it also focused on
the Arbiter vs covenant
Masterchief questioning his loyalties

I actually didn't expect Cortana to end up that way
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
FlamingFury
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Ending was unexpected... but Cortana activating the 7th Halo Ring at the end... it blows my mind.
[center]Image
Image\\
ImageAdmissions: Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant x2.
ImageIntelligence: Intelligence Detective.
CC WHITE KNIGHTS UNITE![/center]