Hello!

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
tom_
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Hello!

Hello, My name is Tom. I'm 14 and I live in the US.

How I found CombatCorps is nontraditional in the sense that I googled a string of keywords of what I found good in a group and on the 5th page I found CC. It caught my eye and I clicked on it. I got in contact with Potato? through Steam and we talked and he suggested I write this to prove my maturity and meet some people from the group. I enjoy playing CSGO, ARMA III, any Fallout game, and a space sim called Elite Dangerous. I am open to playing other games, as I've played different games and I still have them on Steam and would be happy to dust them off and return to playing them.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Malamutant!
General
General

Hello! Welcome to our forums Tom! My name is Malamutant! and I am one of the leaders of CC.

If you are interested, you should definitely fill out an enlistment application to join CC! We do prefer members to be 15 years of age but exceptions can be made so it's worth a shot.

Hope to chat more with you soon!

http://www.combatcorps.com/forums/enlis ... cation.php
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Zoro!

Hello Tom! I'm surprised that you found this site through a google search. That's very impressive. Welcome to the forums and send me a friend request if you want!
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]
Spor
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hello Tom! I am the Commanding Officer of the Garry's Mod Division. As a division we host weekly trainings at 4PM CST Fridays, which happens to be today. You are more than welcome to join us and meet some of the clan members over a friendly game of Prop Hunt on our official Combat Corps server!

If you don't have the game, don't worry about it. Welcome to the forums regardless! I would also encourage you to fill out an application, you seem like a good addition to the clan at first glance.
[center]Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Current Song :: TOOL :: Vicarious[/center]
tom_
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

I got the game, I'll join.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage