insurance

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Ranker
No Image
No Image

insurance

yoo guys I was looking around for car insurance and boy it cost a ton . i'm bricks! anyone have in knowledge in this? I know the basic still researching atm ^^ btw I love in florida

Please refrain from using profanity on the forums
-Zoro
Dartscale
Captain
Captain

Car insurance will cost a ton for teenagers. Gonna be like that with more then likely all of the companies.

Also depends what kind of vehicle you have. If you've ever been in an accident. etc etc
[center]ImageImageImage
Image[/center]
gt24
President
President

There are insurance agents that can work with multiple insurance providers. Find an agent. That agent will then find the best policy for you (which in this case would be the cheapest policy). What makes a policy cheaper for me as opposed to you tends to be things that you never think of but the insurance agent will know of. Therefore they will tell you what is best for you.

If you don't like what the agent is offering, you can find another and comparison shop agent to agent.

Note that some agents deal with only one insurance provider and thus won't really help you comparison shop between multiple providers. I'm not sure how helpful those agents will be but they do exist.

Anyway, I don't think you can do much better than what an agent can provide, assuming that the agent can work with multiple providers.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Males between the age of 16 - 25 pay the most because they are the "worst" drivers. I had to pay 76 dollars a month for my insurance up until 2 years ago and I have a spotless record. No tickets, no accidents, and I started driving at 15. That was bare minimum coverage required by state law too. Now its 38 dollars a month :).

But like gt said its best to find an agent. Progressive is usually the best choice though since they give the most discounts for new drivers but its different for everyone. Most insurance companies will give a pretty good discount if you pay for multiple months is advance starting at 3 months 6 months and a year. So i would suggest doing that as well.
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

When I first started driving at 16 my insurance was around 100. Today I pay 30 with State Farm.

When I had my 300 I think I was paying 150 to 200 a month for full coverage.

So I suggest sell the car and buy a bus ticket. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon