Former [CC] saying hello

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
BlindOldMan
Visitor
Visitor

Former [CC] saying hello

Hey guys, it's been a while. I was formally known as Niko and was part of the Call of Duty 4 division. I think this was maybe 2008 or 2009. It's a shame to see it shut down, many great times were had. I see a few familiar names in the roster, but many new faces as well.

Just dropping a line and saying hey. It would be cool to game and catch up with the few I know, or to meet some new people with similar tastes in games.

Take it easy,
- BlindOldMan -
Omega
Major General
Major General

Welcome back to the forums!

Feel free to add me on Steam. If we own some similar games I'd be glad to play sometime. ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Hi!
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
BlindOldMan
Visitor
Visitor

Heya Omega & Acamper. I sent in a friend request! I work 8-5 (local time), so I'm not sure if I'll see any of ya'll during the week. I also got a PS4 with a few games. Any good PS4 game recommendations?

Main games I've been playing (PC) is Dota & Rocket League. I occasionally pick up Minecraft, Company of Heroes 2, and random other steam games if I get bored. I have CS:GO, just haven't played much of it. Same with Garry's mod, but I enjoy prop hunt once in a while.
- BlindOldMan -
tom_
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Add me too! I love rocket league!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

Hello! Glad to see an older face come say hi! :)
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage
BlindOldMan
Visitor
Visitor

Yo Tom & Incubus! I think I remember seeing you around Inc, the name seems familiar.

Have a good weekend!
- BlindOldMan -
Zoro!

Hello!

Sadly I'm too young to know you but welcome back to the forums!
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]
Bert!
Captain
Captain

I was the last CO of the cod4 division. I have a cod4 server with a clone of the old [CC]24/7 Broadcast S&D map on it in the rotation. If you still play cod4 and feel sentimental we should get a group on it sometime. (8.2.120.201:28960)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

My name might be familiar, but at the time of you being a part of the clan you would have known me as either Zeratul or Larkin.

Still, I do remember you from then! Hope your weekend was good as well!
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage
BlindOldMan
Visitor
Visitor

Howdy Zoro, Bert! Thanks for the welcome.

That's pretty cool Bert, I'll have to do some digging for the CD/key, but I'd definitely go for some of that. I have MW2 on steam, but that game was so hacky... Pretty much unplayable some days. Not sure if it ever got better. I've played a few other CODs, but I found COD4 to be the best one. BF4 is also pretty good :D. I'll send a friend request if I ever get it up and running again.

Not too sure Inc, maybe it was Zeratul, but my memory isn't the greatest, haha. I mainly hung out with the COD4 division guys, occasionally did the voice chat. I also went by a few other names, but I don't quite remember them. I remember my old Solid Snake signature, haha. Some of your guys signature is pretty wicked. Guessing GIMP, or maybe a signature generator?

Having some family come stay this week, won't be on for a bit. Take care guys & gals.
- BlindOldMan -