Battlefield 1 Beta

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Battlefield 1 Beta

What are your thoughts regarding the Battlefield 1 beta so far? What do you like? What don't you like? Personally, I haven't been able to play much of the beta due to connection problems with EA...as per usual. However, I have heard both good and bad things about how the game functions as of right now.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
Elliott
Visitor
Visitor

The beta should be closed, for now, I thought it ended Thursday. Howeve,r I tried it and thought it was good, not the greatest like BF2 was. but still good.
ImageImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

I had fun with it. Never was very good, but I enjoyed the various hats you could wear.
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Impact
Brig General
Brig General

I loved it! I've played all BF games except Bad company, the first one. I like the guns and that it's in prehistoric time, I guess WWI? I can't wait for the other maps and full access to guns, vehicles, aircraft and so on. I can't think of anything bad. It's only a beta testing, so I guess I will re-post after getting a full copy. This one I will get on PC. Last BF was on PS4. Idk, I kind of like playing FPS on PS4, lol
ImageImageImageImage
"Don't spam or we will laugh at your attempts!" --- gt24
"I will protect Impact! Lashypoo wont hurt him!" --- TheDon
"Your my favorite gov member" --- firetiger
"All hail Impact! Our newest member of the Kewl Kids Klub!!" --- zztop
"Its probably best that you leave it alone and not risk getting into trouble at school." --- Lash
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

I never honestly played the Battlefield franchise, but I've always admired it and I would love to get the new game when it comes out. However, I doubt that my PC could run it, so I'd probably get it for PS4, or Xbox One. My roommate has both consoles.
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Impact
Brig General
Brig General

shiNe! wrote:I never honestly played the Battlefield franchise, but I've always admired it and I would love to get the new game when it comes out. However, I doubt that my PC could run it, so I'd probably get it for PS4, or Xbox One. My roommate has both consoles.
I guess that's a matter of preference, but either way I think you will enjoy it!
ImageImageImageImage
"Don't spam or we will laugh at your attempts!" --- gt24
"I will protect Impact! Lashypoo wont hurt him!" --- TheDon
"Your my favorite gov member" --- firetiger
"All hail Impact! Our newest member of the Kewl Kids Klub!!" --- zztop
"Its probably best that you leave it alone and not risk getting into trouble at school." --- Lash
tom_
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

I agree, BF games are always a enjoyable way to burn some time.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage