Quitted TF2, went to CSGO :D

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
DEFU5ER
Visitor
Visitor

Quitted TF2, went to CSGO :D

So I have been playing tf2 for months and months and I have noticed alot of problems with it :/ Random Crits,Backburner for Pyro, etc etc... Well it has been fun while it lasted, Goodbye TF2, here I come CSGO :D
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

:D
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

I'm movin' this post to the Public Lounge, in the future you can post casual threads (like this one) to that forum.

I play CS:GO and I think that it is much more competitive than TF2. Get ready for some crazy matches ;)
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Incubus828 wrote:I'm movin' this post to the Public Lounge, in the future you can post casual threads (like this one) to that forum.

I play CS:GO and I think that it is much more competitive than TF2. Get ready for some crazy matches ;)
Agreed. I have 1.2k hours in Tf2, and it is one of my favorite games of all time. A while ago I made the switch to csgo and I couldn't love the competitive aspect more.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

i don't like csgo
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]