holliday game purchases

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

holliday game purchases

Ive been crazy busy at work the last few weeks, usually things slow down by this time of year (I drill water wells) but weve been busy as ever. Anyway, on one of my breaks, I noticed that steam had a star wars bundle with a bunch of different games for like 22 bucks if I remember correctly. So, being a sucker for star wars, I bought it. It was a pretty good deal considering. It has my all time favorite star wars games, the knights of the old republic series, as well as both force unleashed games, battlefront 2 and some other older games. Anyway, I was wondering what you all are getting, or have already gotten, or what you are looking forward to getting.
"The character of a man can be measured by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
Some nasty people stalk these forums... Like that Dartscale kid...Ugh... --Templar Moss
Real men have video games as their real life. --SquidyThingy
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

I wish I had something to share here but when it comes to purchases I don't normally do that since I'm not ready to get a credit card issued for the purpose of making purchases at this time yet (credit cards are the source of all evil!). x3

ImageImageImageImage
Zoro!

I'm waiting till the Christmas/New Years sale till I buy more games on Steam.
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Csgo is the only I have my eye on for clan purposes currently resisting from making big purchases
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Battlefield 1 I think
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Milfeulle wrote:I wish I had something to share here but when it comes to purchases I don't normally do that since I'm not ready to get a credit card issued for the purpose of making purchases at this time yet (credit cards are the source of all evil!). x3
Have you thought about getting g a Debit card?
[center]
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Omega
Major General
Major General

I don't have my eyes on anything in particular myself, but if I see a good deal then I'll probably pick it up depending on what it is.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

shiNe! wrote:
Milfeulle wrote:I wish I had something to share here but when it comes to purchases I don't normally do that since I'm not ready to get a credit card issued for the purpose of making purchases at this time yet (credit cards are the source of all evil!). x3
Have you thought about getting g a Debit card?
I have one since the age of 16, but it doesn't allow me to make purchases online or abroad.

ImageImageImageImage
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

I was thinking about getting Garrys mod, both my brothers like it. Is it a good game?
"The character of a man can be measured by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
Some nasty people stalk these forums... Like that Dartscale kid...Ugh... --Templar Moss
Real men have video games as their real life. --SquidyThingy
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Furr308 wrote:I was thinking about getting Garrys mod, both my brothers like it. Is it a good game?
It's pretty popular, despite it's old age and engine. It has a large range of nice customizations both in game types and in map and character designs.
I think it's worth a try if your computer is strong enough and your internet connection fast enough to regularly download it's content (the content is downloaded from the server each time you enter a new one).

ImageImageImageImage