Appology//Greetings

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Appology//Greetings

Hello!

Not sure if you all remember me, but I was a part of the Csgo division and was an active member of CC.

A while back, I got DD'd due to my disrespect and rude comments to my officer, Burrito. I sincerely apologize for those actions towards him, and I personally would like to ask you, Burrito, to accept my apology. You're a truly awesome dude. I was dealing with extreme tension in my home, in school, and I was downright very unhappy at the time. Things have cleared up since then. I'd love to be a part of this wonderful clan again, and I hope that I could possibly become a member again.

--

Andrew
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Can't read your posts.
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Ill forward this to Burrito and he can respond to it if he chooses

As far as reenlistment goes Milfy will stop by to respond.

Also Hi
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
BuRriTo
Banned
Banned

Andrew, thanks for reaching out.

Your apology is accepted, only because I'm not one to hold grudges and I forgive and forget. Nobody is perfect, and people make mistakes... lord knows that I've made quite a few in my time here but you learn from them, and hopefully you have too.

That being said, I'm not one to decide about your re-enlistment, that's up to the higher folks, but I wish you good luck on re-enlisting and either way, in clan or out, hope to see you in game.
ImageImage Image
Taco Taco.... Burrrrrito!!
Omega
Major General
Major General

Nice to hear things have calmed down for you Andrew, and I'm glad you came back!

You should post in the Enlistment Office also, as that is where you'll get feedback on your application. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Welcome back
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

BuRriTo wrote:Andrew, thanks for reaching out.

Your apology is accepted, only because I'm not one to hold grudges and I forgive and forget. Nobody is perfect, and people make mistakes... lord knows that I've made quite a few in my time here but you learn from them, and hopefully you have too.

That being said, I'm not one to decide about your re-enlistment, that's up to the higher folks, but I wish you good luck on re-enlisting and either way, in clan or out, hope to see you in game.
Thank you for accepting my apology man! You're an awesome guy and I hope to talk to you soon. 8)
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."