Evolve has shut down permaneantly..

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Evolve has shut down permaneantly..

Members and guests...

I am posting here to make all aware that Evolve has shut down permaneantly, I only found out today myself. This means that this clan will no longer support Evolve and support only Steam.

Sadly, this page on Evolves site shows the outage and this page explains what has happened.
To Our Friends and Members:
Evolve Labs will be shutting down operations of Evolve HQ and Evolve Arenas, effective June 1, 2017.

“Evolve or Die”. These were words our company lived by. But sometimes there isn’t a choice. And despite our desire and best efforts to find another way forward, we’ve run out of options.

This is not the time to dissect all the reasons for how we reached this point, but there were a few major contributors:
  • Lack of a viable business model.
  • Investor funding to build viable alternatives (HQ 2.0 and Arenas).
  • Failed acquisition.
  • Stiff competition.
When we were right, we were right. When we were wrong, we were damn near right. But “almost” only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
There are many people to thank.
  • Our Team – We’ve had the privilege of having brilliant founding engineers and the opportunity to build a team of the best talent from anywhere. They poured their guts into this company. They were loyal to a person. All were tested. All gave their all. Minneapolis. San Francisco. Seattle. Minsk. You know who you are. Prost!
  • Our Investors – Family. Friends. You were the ones who believed in us most. Again and again. You provided us this opportunity to realize our vision of Gaming. Better. Together. Because you believed in that vision… but most importantly, you believed in us. Thank you.
  • And You – Our members. All 3 million of you. But especially those who were able to support us with their wallets. We shared your pain. You shared our vision. And I can honestly say, we so wanted to make it happen for you. We’re sorry we let you down.
As a side note: those of you who joined us and made a financial contribution to Evolve HQ over the last 30 days will be receiving a full refund.

We learned so much. I hope it was worth it for you. I know it was worth trying. I hope our paths cross again. Until then…

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Adam and OODA
This is unfortunate for us really, we had some great members on Evolve, but now it seems that they have to use Steam instead. Could everyone create a Steam account and PM me thier ID, unless you already have one so I can add you myself unless you can add people yourselves.
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

OOPS, I posted a copy of my post on our boards, I mean that our clan, DN wont support Evolve... silly me... Just an FYI post.
Mr. K
Visitor
Visitor

What the crap. I can't contact sehe now and anticheat is down. Lots of players .. Bamboo icon his squad .. inspire.. itk are not going to come back unless anticheat returns.. they told me this morning.. and I'm siding with them... Gotta find sehe..

So I'm posting here.
Mr K will find you

Hacker is such an inapt term. Think of them as highly proficient computer programmers who seek to gain unauthorized access to systems without malicious intent.

Bot is such an inapt term. A bot is robotic and functions on preset conditions. An aimbot is a tool used by cheaters. I am a "Knowing man" that analyzes and utilizes all available variables to determine my actions.
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

rip
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
Bashir
Visitor
Visitor

That sucks! Evolve was awesome.
The truth about the penomet worth reading.
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Steam and Discord are good alternatives. We support both. We did not support Discord until Evolve shut down for good. A shame reallu. I liked Eevolve me, had some cool map makers for Halo and Halo: CE using it for a while but I have now lost contact with them all. :(
Jalex
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

I was never able to use the app for some stupid reason but I'm sure u guys feel the way I felt when xfire went down, so my sympathies u.u
[center]Image
[/center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50xAW3B7g4
"And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace?
It's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East
Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
So the police can bother me"
http://es.miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/t ... malexp.png
MartinNelso
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Evolve has shut down permaneantly..

«DN»Lasky® wrote:Members and guests...

I am posting here to make all aware that Evolve has shut down permaneantly, I only found out today myself. This means that this clan will no longer support Evolve and support only Steam.

Sadly, this page on Evolves site shows the outage and this page explains what has happened.

This is unfortunate for us really, we had some great members on Evolve, but now it seems that they have to use Steam instead. Could everyone create a Steam account and PM me thier ID, unless you already have one so I can add you myself unless you can add people yourselves.
I had always preferred Steam over Evolve, but the love of this community compelled me to be on Evolve as well. And, by the way, I find Steam better than Evolve.
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Who even are you guys. A few people here posting randomly that have only ever posted once on these forums. Lol
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
MartinNelso
Visitor
Visitor

Guess i was evolve crashes alot, is it just me or everyone facing problem atm?
So these are the closest supplements to phentermine i could find
Bert!
Captain
Captain

post is a year old?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
GilbertoOchoa
Visitor
Visitor

={101st}=shiNe! wrote:Who even are you guys. A few people here posting randomly that have only ever posted once on these forums. Lol
Well, I guess every registered member is going to post his first post. I've just joined and this is my first post. But, the big difference is, it won't be my last.
ClaraMiles
Visitor
Visitor

Re:

«DN»Laswqky® wrote: Thu Jul 27, 6711 1:11 am OOPS, I posted a copy of my post on our boards, I mean that our clan, DN wont support Evolve... silly me... Just an FYI post.
The Senate voted last week to repeal the measure, as Republicans who control the Legislature continue to defy doctors, nurses, hospitals, ...
WilliamPerez
Visitor
Visitor

Re:

Bashirs wrote: Tue May 05, 2443 5:50 pm That sucks! Evolve was awesome.
Evolve is a first-person shooter video game developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published
Malamutant!
General
General

Re: Evolve has shut down permaneantly..

Ok folks, let's please not reply to posts that are 4 years old and are no longer relevant.

[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]