hello from korea!

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

hello from korea!

Well, after a long plane ride, Im most the way where Im supposed to be, Im still processing in to my unit. And it looks like I might have enough free time to pick gaming back up eventually, after they make me do all their classes and briefs and stuff. I got a phone here too, and I have steam on it, so feel free to add me and message me and stuff and Ill get back asap. Its pretty cool here so far, the people Ive met are pretty friendly, and the food is good, so itll be some fun. How is everyone?
"The character of a man can be measured by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
Some nasty people stalk these forums... Like that Dartscale kid...Ugh... --Templar Moss
Real men have video games as their real life. --SquidyThingy
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Stay safe out there.
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Omega
Major General
Major General

Nice to hear from you Furr. Hope everything goes well!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Hey there Furr! I'm glad to read you are acclimating well to South Korea, that country sounds amazing from what I know!

Around here things are chill and peaceful, although I wouldn't mind a bit of more action and drama sometimes. XD

I look forward to chatting and playing again with you when you are available!

ImageImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

How long was the plane ride? I bet you went through Hawaii.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Bert! wrote:How long was the plane ride? I bet you went through Hawaii.
We went from Seattle to Japan, then to South Korea, it was about 15 hours I think.
"The character of a man can be measured by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
Some nasty people stalk these forums... Like that Dartscale kid...Ugh... --Templar Moss
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Bert! wrote:How long was the plane ride? I bet you went through Hawaii.
We went from Seattle to Japan, then to South Korea, it was about 15 hours I think.
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

My roomate and I are splitting the cost to get wifi set up here, So I should be back to playing again within the month sometime. Im using my phone as a hotspot right now, and its working better than expected, but not enough to play online
Vendetta
CChief MSgt
CChief MSgt

Korea (South) seems like a cool place, good to hear your doing well.
Doomsday
Staff Sgt
Staff Sgt

Are you in the Army? Eyes aren't focusing too well. My uncle is there right now,
He flys the Chinooks and what not.
DOOM. ALL CAPS.
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Tucker wrote:Are you in the Army? Eyes aren't focusing too well. My uncle is there right now,
He flys the Chinooks and what not.
Yup Army. And thats cool! I operate construction equipment and some other stuff. Its pretty nice here right now.