I lurk once again.

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I lurk once again.

Behold! it is I the Phantom of the 2 part musical drama!

wait, no, wrong introduction...

*cough cough*

Behold! it is I Twig the fabled forum lurker!

yup thats one one.

so... how are people doing?
ImageImageImageImage

O o
/¯/_______________________________\\|
DR. OCTOGONAPUS! BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯//|
positions i have held in order:
TO - BF2, OC - BF2, Data Analyst, Diplomat, DC official, ACoDC, Warrant Officer, Diplomat (again), ACOFRA, Corps Police, Chief Lurker.
Just a regular cryptid nonbinary.
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Just peachy

*waves*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
Ross
Visitor
Visitor

wow.. very long time no see hey twig!
“I do believe in the power of story.
I believe that stories have an important role to play in the formation of human beings, that they can stimulate, amaze and inspire their listeners.”
― Hayao Miyazaki
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Barely surviving on a diet of memes and cute animal videos (send help! :c).

How are you doing Twiggy? Are you still playing games on the PC? :)

ImageImageImageImage
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

I've been doing stuff and things. I've been on an emotional roller coaster that will hopefully get fixed tomorrow! Otherwise things have been good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Poop in his hand poop in his hand poop in his hand---Mice from G-Force
I like designs that don't require much screwing---Gt
I'm a girl I'm a girl I'm a girl-------me
I tend to believe people who are good natured people as opposed to people who can't get themselves
arrested---------------Judge Judy
Are you happy to see me or is Don up your skirt?--gt24

Don't ever touch my signature again, I don't take kindly to people touching it!!!
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:ust peachy

*waves*
*waves* good to hear!
Ross wrote:wow.. very long time no see hey twig!
oh i know but i see you always... i lurk...
Milfeulle wrote:Barely surviving on a diet of memes and cute animal videos (send help! :c).

How are you doing Twiggy? Are you still playing games on the PC? :)
ooh yummy memes! to be honest i dont really have time to play games much these days. :(
Oglie2000 wrote:I've been doing stuff and things. I've been on an emotional roller coaster that will hopefully get fixed tomorrow! Otherwise things have been good.
ohh pretty much my life right now. me and my partner had to move back in with my parents but i probs wont be here long. also i get my brothers (some might remember him; TheWelshMafia) old room so silver lining and all that.

:D
ImageImageImageImage

O o
TO - BF2, OC - BF2, Data Analyst, Diplomat, DC official, ACoDC, Warrant Officer, Diplomat (again), ACOFRA, Corps Police, Chief Lurker.
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

My emotional roller coaster isn't what you think. I bought a mustang, mustang broke, I look at mustang sadly, now musyang might get fixed tomorrow. I want to race was stuck with gt's slow car and really hammered by my guy friends that I can't park or race it. It wss a bad weekend last week.
I tend to believe people who are good natured people as opposed to people who can't get themselves

Don't ever touch my signature again, I don't take kindly to people touching it!!!
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

.. that sounds horrifying. what went on it/getting fixed?
ImageImageImageImage

O o
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Flamingtwig wrote:i dont really have time to play games much these days. :(
I'm so sorry for your loss, may the joy in your life rest in peace. :(
As a fellow true gamer, I feel your pain, as not being able to play video/pc games before for a time has brought me constant psychological pain.
May your dry spell end soon Twiggy!

ImageImageImageImage
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

yah. i dont have a PC powerful enough to play most games these days but one day i will! :D
ImageImageImageImage

O o
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

If it's just a matter of PC performance, I would suggest looking at the games sold in GoG.com. It's full mostly of lower spec games and older titles that all computers made in the last decade or so can run.

ImageImageImageImage
Ross
Visitor
Visitor

you could also try gamersgate.com got plenty of those old games as well buddy. I am sorry to hear things are unwell with you I hope they get better.
I believe that stories have an important role to play in the formation of human beings, that they can stimulate, amaze and inspire their listeners.”
― Hayao Miyazaki
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

ooh cheers! thinking i might play oblivion with the expansions or unreal tournaments OG through to 2004.
ImageImageImageImage

O o
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

No my mustang isn't fixed, its tore apart. The company sent a wring flywheel, so we are stoppped til next weekend. This week I drove my 99 Saturn. My window was fogged so I couldn't see so I had a bad start

Ross
Visitor
Visitor

saturns no matter what age still get some decent gas mileage though. :) sorry to hear about your flywheel oglie I had to replace my manual transmission 5 weeks ago. It costs me 2,146 dollars to replace. Twig, Oblivion is a awesome game to get I spent a year playing that game tons of content!. Unreal tournament was a ok game only played a little of it.
― Hayao Miyazaki
Flamingtwig
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Oglie - that turbo sucks. Had to fork out £900 for a new set of electrical testers few months back and kind of broke the piggy so I have very little money to spent on anything at the moment :(

Ross - of yeah oblivion is an awesome game and shivering isles was the best DLC its the best! As for UT I grew up playing those games so I love them no matter what haha
ImageImageImageImage

O o
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

Oh yeah love my mustang but just dropped $1000 on parts but they guys that I race with and hang with are working on the car plus me too. A lot my cost was upgrades though. I got a stage 2 RAM powergrip clutch, the aluminium billet flywheel, and steed bushing. It was my job to go back in and clean the clutch debris and dust out the trans and motor. That was not fun, I was covered in black stuff horrible, lol.

@Ross my Saturn was having bad fuel economy because my EGR valve had carbon build up on it. I pulled that out and cleaned it.

Ross
Visitor
Visitor

Twig: Shivering Isles had so much good to it! I was just upset to see that they did not add more of sheogoraths brilliance into skyrim haha!. I am curious what you felt about knights of the nine. :D

Oglie: Oooo ya EGR valve when carbonated I have experienced that with my old GMC it did my gas in as well more so since it was a rig. But at least you found its location. :D I was unable to find mine also had a Rear main seal leak it was just all bad. :( Shop at the time I owned it charged me 230 dollars. but everything works out in the end. Keep that mustang though it gets more value over time. My grandparents bought the prototype of it its majorly valuable now! :D.
― Hayao Miyazaki
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

Oh yeah I'm keeping the mustang. I got payments on it anyways. I'm still trying to clean out the clutch dust before we reinstall everything Saturday.

I was also talked into getting a white shifter knob for the car, because everyone says it's classic.

Our umm cough cough race people are all moving to mustangs, however I'm the only one running a manual and boy do I miss driving death angel.

Ross
Visitor
Visitor

Awesome to hear! not the payments but like that your keeping it. Clutch dust, I think a autoparts store may have a spray can for that I believe. White Shifter knob would go great with a outside white exterior and a interior red design :D. People can move to new mustangs and there so cool got all the bells and whistles but manuals are where its at :D. and Death Angel is a rocking sick name love it!.
― Hayao Miyazaki
Oglie2000
Vice President
Vice President

I got the clutch dust out and a face full of brake cleaner so that was fun.

My car is the grabber blue and my interior is all black. I'm blacking out stuff on my car. I just blacked out the trunk deck lid. I also put black door guard on my car. I put black muffler deletes on my car too looks so good, sounds good too. I'll eventually put racing stripes down the front sides of my car to meet the mustang stripes. I'm gona black out the center of the hood so I can have less glare for autocross.

My next upgrade after this clutch is a lok box on the rear wheels.

Ross
Visitor
Visitor

Oooo ya sorry forgot to mention that part about the brake cleaner to the face... sorry :(.

Ooo blue and black love it! and your plans sound epic for it. You should go with white racing stripes duals down the center of the car. You should post pictures when your done I would love to see it! :D
― Hayao Miyazaki