E3?

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Furr308
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

E3?

Any of yall see anything you were excited about? Personally, Im more excited for that new star wars game they were talking about for 2019 than anything else..
"The character of a man can be measured by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
Some nasty people stalk these forums... Like that Dartscale kid...Ugh... --Templar Moss
Real men have video games as their real life. --SquidyThingy
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

As I mentioned in the Mess Hall already, I'm pretty excited about the new Halo game Infinite, hopefully, it will be for the PC as well as they promised. :)
As for the new Star Wars game, will it be released by EA as well? Cause if so I doubt it's gonna be handled properly judging by their track record so far. :?

ImageImageImageImage
Ross
Visitor
Visitor

I am still wondering if bethesda will be making a elder scrolls 6 to present to E3 but seems there more intent on re killing fallout again. I miss the original fallout.
“I do believe in the power of story.
I believe that stories have an important role to play in the formation of human beings, that they can stimulate, amaze and inspire their listeners.”
― Hayao Miyazaki
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Ross wrote:I am still wondering if bethesda will be making a elder scrolls 6 to present to E3 but seems there more intent on re killing fallout again. I miss the original fallout.
Then go play the original fallout. I really hate when people say that a game is being killed before they even play the damn thing. They are trying something new and from what i have seen and heard the game is awesome. It's a great mix between fallout and 7 days to die with really good performance. So they tried something new...who cares. Not like they are never going to make another original style fallout again just because this one is (probably) a success. I just hope it isn't multiplayer only or allows local hosting so you don't have to deal with trolls.

Be happy when a developer tries something new because if they didn't we wouldn't have had Halo, or GTA, or WoW, or pretty much any big game franchise you have seen. Most of them started off as a completely different game and were changed over time. Hell, the original elder scrolls was supposed to be just another turn based arena game but changed into an RPG. Then later an open world RPG in the 2nd game. Without change we wouldn't get the stuff we never knew we wanted.

Speaking of Elder Scrolls though, 6 is still in pre-production so who knows when it will come out. They plan on making it and are working on the story but development and design hasn't begun. Don't expect it any time soon as it's mostly ideas at this point....if were luck as hell we will get it in 2025 but with Starfield starting up development it could be even later.

As for me, I'm looking forward to Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (mainly for just the story) and Halo Infinite but not enough to actually care at this point since my PC probably won't be able to run either of them lol.
Ross
Visitor
Visitor

Very well said friend. As for assassins creed I am right there with you always love the story line, and I know elderscrolls is far out but a guy can dream :D. Halo infinite I know lol will not be able to run on my ancient machine lol.
“I do believe in the power of story.
I believe that stories have an important role to play in the formation of human beings, that they can stimulate, amaze and inspire their listeners.”
― Hayao Miyazaki