Hello again

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
AUSSIEGIRL
Visitor
Visitor

Hello again

Hey all,

Long time no see hope you are doing well.
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in versing the AG Clan just like our first match ? I am asking because I am having a hard time scrimming with other clans they are not that interested anymore . I remember the first time playing with you guys you are all very nice and cool . Please let me know as we are keen to verse another clan . Would be more like a fun match than a scrim :D

Aussiegirl
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Have to see if we can gather enough people here...everyone seems so busy with other things anymore :x .
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Hey there AussieGirl :hi:

It sure was fun last time, I'll ask around to see how many of us are up for another go in a Halo 1 match. :)

ImageImageImageImage
AUSSIEGIRL
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks for the help if you cannot gather enough people maybe some of you would like to join us in the fun match I have made where everyone is welcome . Not sure if you have Facebook but this is the link . https://www.facebook.com/events/1093653 ... 726503508/

If not this is what the event is about .

It is a 2 vs 2 fun event where you get to verse other teams . Who ever comes third wins a bronze star , second place silver star and first place gold star . The event will be held at AG scrim server . It starts 4th November Sunday . This is just for fun and for everyone to get together.
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Hey AussieGirl :)
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
AUSSIEGIRL
Visitor
Visitor

Hey shine nice to hear from you it's been a while .
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Indeed! How's Halo doing? Been a couple years since I've been on.
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
AUSSIEGIRL
Visitor
Visitor

It is going great couldn't get any better . We are still growing too . Wow couple years been that long ? You should come back to halo still heaps of fun.