Gaming Community question

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Gaming Community question

So what games do y'all play the most right now in [CC] as community? Not like, individually. What games do y'all play together?
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Not an interesting topic. Okay.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Halo mostly. A bit of CS, CoD4, here and there.

Currently building a "new" PC to try and be able to stream and play games with smoother video streaming.

Here are my planned specs:
AMD FX-8350 x8 @ 4GHz (4.2 turbo)
32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz (4 x 8GB)
250GB SSD for OS and other SSD's for storage
22" monitor with a pair of smaller monitors as extended displays and maybe I will connect it up to my 50" 4K TV for gaming output, not sure,
BD-RE drive for backups built in
Zalman Z11 Plus tower (may replace it with a new one)

I really wanted a Ryzen Threadripper with 16 cores and 32 threads, but this will put me way over budget, so I have settled for a board and CPU that I already have and only need to replace the motherboard to have different SATA ports that are at a 90 degree angle. Pain to find new I must say.

That is all for now.
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Good to know Lasky. However, I was asking the Combat Corps guys.
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Linkka
Visitor
Visitor

={101st}=shiNe! wrote:Good to know Lasky. However, I was asking the Combat Corps guys.
Don't expect an answer. The clan's been dead af for a while. Sad but true
[CC]Holly: It's because you're all weird. I play cod to kill people.. not to jump around like little fairys
Positions held:
- Divison command: CoD4 TO x2, XO and CO, LoL CO
- Enlistment: Consultant, Warrant Officer, Enlistment Official
- Game Administration: Assistant Chief of Game Administration
- Foreign Relations: Diplomat
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

^^ Pretty alive in Footes discord been watching Chem play Fallout 76 all day! He is CC now

Also :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ticc
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Hi Shine!

I think computer gaming is going to make a simple comeback because what in the world makes more sense. The gamer in control? And I flossed with barbeded wire this morning. I'm sorry, I was doing the metiphor thingy. Sorry if you missed it....
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Bert!
Captain
Captain

I think I insulted Linnka once before, I'm sorry if I did. I didn"t mean to. I Love all you guys. We are brothers in gaming :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Bert!
Captain
Captain

...Forgiveness is holy Linkka...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Bert ya wanna share the liquor next time?
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:Bert ya wanna share the liquor next time?
This makes more sense now. Lol
[center]
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Linkka wrote:
={101st}=shiNe! wrote:Good to know Lasky. However, I was asking the Combat Corps guys.
Don't expect an answer. The clan's been dead af for a while. Sad but true
It's not dead dead yet, its just the active people dont really read the forums because we have no reason to lol. I check it like...once every two weeks or so and normally dont even reply to anything.

As for the actual topic, the answer is pretty much none. I think the only game i see everyone play together is League of Legends and thats it. All the other games are usually groups of 2 or 3 people.
Bert!
Captain
Captain

There's no liquor left it all vanished in one night...I don't remember how for some reason...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote:There's no liquor left it all vanished in one night...I don't remember how for some reason...
Thats what happens when you get to drunk for your own good Bert, LOL!
I am looking for official relations with [CC].