Echo 199 Passed Away :( (27 years old)

Announcements and News for the general public and members to view.
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Echo 199 Passed Away :( (27 years old)

I doubt many people frequent here anymore but I figured I would let everyone know and spread the news where I can (Thanks ROFL and Don for sharing this with me on Discord). Our long time member and dear friend to most in this clan, Echo 199 (Matt) passed away last week on April 28th due to complications with a rare liver cancer (Fibrolamellar carcinoma). He met his wife Mio 199 (Emily) through the clan and started dating shortly after. Eventually they got married it would seem. They, like many others, moved on from the clan over time; but once a CC always a CC. We are a family. The memories we all shared together during our time with CC and the friendships we made along the way have affected all of us and in the end they have helped make us who we are today. So lets all participate in one last campaign mission with our family to pay our respects and honor our fallen comrade one last time. There has been a gofundme set up here to help raise money for Emily during these tough times and for their two children Hannah and Noah. So donate if you can, share this where you can, help out how you can. Every bit helps and hopefully we can help them through their tough days ahead.

--Lt Colonel Chem
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Re: Echo 199 Passed Away :( (27 years old)

He will be missed. Sending all the love from my family to his. <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
CaspR
Brig General
Brig General

Echo -- we spent many a nights and days playing and talking. you were a great friend. May you rest in peace brother.
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

While I was not about, and I did not know Matt, it's a real tragedy that this happened.
Viper8
Visitor
Visitor

Sad to hear him passed away. He was a good addition to the Corp. He will be missed. And his wife and family will be in my prayers. RIP friend! :(
Noozi
Major General
Major General

I was so devastated to hear this. It’s hard to believe some illnesses can take their course so quickly. Matt was a widely known and well liked member of CC and I am grateful for the time he spent with us. I am always amused when reminded of Echo and Mio’s story. I hope his family is doing okay.
Phantomproject
Visitor
Visitor

oh man im so sorry to hear that my thoughts with them (i know im quite late)
Sir-Dome
Recruit
Recruit

im sorry to hear about the loss
Psiclaw
Visitor
Visitor

I wanted to give my condolences. I apologize for it being so late, but I'm really sorry to hear it. I hope and wish the best for Mio and her and Echo's family!
Darth Tenshi
Visitor
Visitor

I know I'm late to this, but I'm absolutely devastated. I remember having good times with Mio and Echo back in the TF2 days and I'm glad the two of them got to meet IRL and get married. I can only give my condolences to Mio and Echo's family and I wish only the best for them.