Now recruiting for Minecraft, not CSS, and a new server!

Announcements and News for the general public and members to view.
gt24
President
President

Now recruiting for Minecraft, not CSS, and a new server!

Now that this is a new month, we have some changes in regards to divisions we are exploring.

Our clan is no longer investigating Counter Strike: Source for a future division. Therefore, we are no longer recruiting for that game. Any members involved with that game should refer to Multigame for further instructions.

We are recruiting for our primary division games which are Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Halo, and League of Legends. You can join our clan today and enjoy our many member benefits.

In addition, our clan is now recruiting new members for Minecraft (as sold on the Internet). Those new members will be part of our Multigame division.

Current clan members may division transfer into Multigame directly into that game, if they so want.

Your Officer Commanding for that game is MalaManWnc.

We have 2 servers for this game.
    This server donated by ManGo. Thanks!

This server is public and the map will be periodically reset. However, your inventory and nether chests will remain. Can you survive against the wild?

We also have a clan member only white list server.

This server is geared towards being creative. Build your dream items inside. As such, the map is generally not reset.
We are determining how many individuals are interested in that game for future division consideration. Individuals joining our clan for that game will be the founding members for that division if that division is created. If the division fails then members in good standing will be permitted to remain in the Multigame division.

Note that Multigame has higher activity requirements than our normal divisions and games supported by Multigame are not as well supported as our divisional games. These games can become divisions if they succeed in showing success in recruiting and activity. Any questions about this should be posted in the Enlistment Office.

Building, surviving, and exploring the vast world is better when you have clan mates to share the experience with. Join our clan today and explore the Minecraft worlds with us!

[center]Image[/center]

Signed,
President gt24
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Malamutant!
General
General

Yeah apply for Minecraft! :D
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
BlurredEyes
Visitor
Visitor

Yeah, join the assistants!
[center]
ImageImageImage
I'm gonna shoot my shelf ~Snolly
Because drunk people will once rule the world... ~Pacman
Ex Intel Detective, Corps Police, BF3 Div. TO, LoL XO, LoL CO, ACoDC, Diplomat and Consultant
[/center]
Malamutant!
General
General

BlurredEyes wrote:Yeah, join the assistants!
Redmachine, Bert, and The Don are slacking! :P
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
DarkMime
Visitor
Visitor

Since I'm former CC and a mincraft player of several years could I get on? I asked several times when I was still CC but no one told me if I could.
Jobs held: Data Analyst for Foreign Relations, Consultant for Enlistment Dept.
Celtic - "DarkMime is SEXY"
"SuPERDuPR is not just "Super". For him that would be underachieving" -DarkMime
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Public server is open to the..public ;)

Just don't blow up chems place. He's decking it out to bring chicks over! I am not cleaning up those feathers though o.o
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
Rumpelstiltskin
Major General
Major General

Public server is open to the..public ;)

Just don't blow up chems place. He's decking it out to bring chicks over! I am not cleaning up those feathers though o.o
The Buddy System FT*W!
Live long TheNation!
Grand Theft Auto Online -- RumpelDon
Darth Moss
Brig General
Brig General

Double Don post...Its so beautiful...But what does it mean...
ImageImageImage
Mossy is just really persuasive I mean all that milk and special sauce goes a long way. - Dartscale
Tomahorn <3
FatMoss Trolling at it's finest