Stucking

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Stucking

Hey,
Im making this post becouse maybe somebody could help me. The problem is that when ever i play any game my pc is stucking. For cod 4 it stucks in one place for like 2 seconds, and for smite each time i enter team fight its getting slowed i mean like little stucking.
ImageImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Freezing is the word you are referring to.
What kind of computer do you use, BsideU?
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Soap
Visitor
Visitor

Lol let's all use the word Stucking. STUCKING !
ImageImage

={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Don't make fun of BsideU, his first language isn't English so he is still learning. He does really well for the most part in my opinion.
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
gt24
President
President

The word you are thinking of (I believe) is sticking. However, the word you want to use is freezing (as was mentioned before).

If this never happened before with that computer then something has changed (apparently). What is your hard drive activity status (how often is the hard drive status light illuminated)?

If the hard drive has some sort of problem (a program is using it heavily, hard drive is failing and cannot respond to requests fast enough) then the entire computer will freeze until the hard drive responds. Most computer momentarily freezing problems are due to IO problems (meaning hard drive busy).
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Im using windows 7 laptop and probably the problem is that this laptop got no any kind of update for drivers / graphic card so cant update it. Thats what i heard from my friend.
ImageImageImage
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Changed the paste in computer and cleared it inside ( after 4 years ), works much better now ! Probably my graphic card was just getting warm becouse long not cleared and it was stucking. Thanks you anyway ;)
ImageImageImage