DoD:S problem

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
Malamutant!
General
General

DoD:S problem

Well I just got DoD:S in the summer sale and now it crashes with no message two seconds into start-up... I'm not sure what to do.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

I thought this game was like completely dead...
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Darth shiNe! wrote:I thought this game was like completely dead...
I still see friends on XF that play it...and not sure how saying that helps. I would say try a re-install but I guess it's too late. That's why it was on sale :wink:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Malamutant!
General
General

Well I have never played it soooooo. Also it was in the valve complete pack.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Soap
Visitor
Visitor

Get COD4 ;)
ImageImage

Malamutant!
General
General

I also have cod4 now but I keep getting kicked because of some punk buster issue. I think I have it set up incorrectly.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Bert!
Captain
Captain

What message do you get from the COD master server? I prob can't help u with the DoD thing, but I might get an answer for you on COD4.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................