PC build

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
Ranker
No Image
No Image

PC build

Hi , I'm baddi. I recently started buying parts and am close to finishing. I would like your input of the build and can you tell me if windows 10 worth the money ? I plan on over clocking the CPU but am lost wat cooler to get. Stuff about negative positive neutral pressure or whatever gots me in a bit of a pickle :v

And fx 6300
Gigabyte 970A-UD3p
Sapphire r7 260x oc
Deepcool kendoman
1x8GB Kingston hyper x fury 1866mhz
Asus optical drive
WD caviar blue 1TB
M12ii psu 850w
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Thinking down the road I add another 8GB stick. Replace the r7 260x with 2 r9 380 . Add a ssd and a HDD.
Bert!
Captain
Captain

Looks badass to me. I have a sweet Alienware to take on the road, but my home comp isn't worth building 'cause my internet is so slow. Make it cool man!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Ranker
No Image
No Image

For sure ! :D
Once it's done plan on being more active ^^