Windows 10 Wifi

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
Zoro!

Windows 10 Wifi

I've been having this issue for a little while. It doesn't effect me when I'm at home but when I try to use my computer anywhere else I get no Wifi or Wifi intermittently. I searched the internet and they said it was a driver issue. I've checked my drivers via device manager. At home it says further installation needed even though I'm sure I installed the driver manually after the update to solve this issue. Everywhere else it likes to say the same message but eventually goes to "Driver not installed".
My computer is an HP Envy Dv7 Notebook PC
Windows 10
i7 processor

Here is a brief run down of my drivers and version that either don't work as they should or work intermittently based on my location. I'm including their versions as well.

Bluetooth device (Personal area network) version 10.0.10586.0
Bluetooth device (RCOMM Protocol TDI) version 10.0.10586.0
Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N-2330 version 15.18.0.1
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller version 9.1.402.2015

These drivers all say further installation required. One driver flat out doesn't work and that is

USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller version 1.0.20.12466

Now I went looking for all of these drivers. The only one I found an update to Windows 10 was the Intel Centrino driver and I manually updated it to version 15.18.0.1 and yet it says further installation is required at my house but everywhere else it eventually says that the driver isn't installed. This has been an issue since day 1 of putting Windows 10 on this computer. The computer had Windows 8 on it before (8.1 i think) and I absolutely disliked Windows 8.

Any and all help will be appreciated. I'd love to actually use the internet at other places. Thank you in advance. This issue is not affecting my ability to be active but it really is a pain. Oh and yes i have turned off all of the power saving settings via device manager.
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]