Frustrating problem with Halo PC

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
Vlexis
Visitor
Visitor

Frustrating problem with Halo PC

Hey guys, I know I've never posted on the CC forum before, but I'm posting this here because most of the time I play Halo PC it's on the CC server, and the CCs there are the only people I regularly play Halo with anymore.

Lately when I join a game in Halo PC, I get booted out within seconds and it says that the game closed down. Never had this problem before in the 8 years I've been playing this game, and I'm kind of baffled. Any ideas about what could be causing it and how I can fix it?
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Hello Vlexis and welcome to our forums!

To start helping you troubleshoot this issue, please tell us:
[*]Have you made any recent changes to your PC, operating system or game settings lately?

[*]Can you still play Single Player just fine and does the problem only occur on servers online?

ImageImageImageImage
Vlexis
Visitor
Visitor

Single player works fine. I think it's an internet issue. My computer is the same, but I recently got different wifi than I had before. But when I was first using it last week it worked fine with the game.
Omega
Major General
Major General

That really weird Vlexis, I've never heard of anything like that happening...

I'd suggest checking your router, as a setting may have changed (such as Port Forwarding or some such) when you got your new one.

I hope you get it fixed!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
Zoro!

This happened to me. First thing I would check if you can join other servers. If its just the CC server messing up, then try to connect via direct IP. If that doesn't work then the only other solution is to download gametracker and join using gametracker. That was the process I took to resolving that issue. I uninstalled gametracker after my issue was resolved. I hope this helped!
[center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Most recent anime finished: Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Positions held: TO, AXO, ACO Halo, Intel Detective,
Data Analyst, Corps Police, Game Night Host
[/center]
Vlexis
Visitor
Visitor

Just as mysteriously as it stopped working, it seems to be working just fine again now. Hoping it was just a temporary problem and won't occur again.
Omega
Major General
Major General

huh...

Glad it's working now! :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
"my favorite drink is the tears of my enemies! :twisted: " - Milfeulle
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

I myself did have this trouble when I had a new router installed, but doing a refresh a few times solved my issue which sounds very similar to yours.

Zoro!, where do I get that app?
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Really v2.0 wrote:I myself did have this trouble when I had a new router installed, but doing a refresh a few times solved my issue which sounds very similar to yours.

Zoro!, where do I get that app?
Somewhere else.