Green screen, orange screen and white screen crash during Ne

Post here if you need help with your PC or this site.
Impact
Brig General
Brig General

Green screen, orange screen and white screen crash during Ne

Hey, I just started watching Narcos on Netflix a couple of days ago. Yesterday I got a Orange screen crash without any information on the crash, not even after reboot. Within 15 mins of reboot and a little more Netflix I get a white screen crash. Still no error messages.

I assume this is GPU related? perhaps?
Any ideas of what it might be?
ImageImageImageImage
"Don't spam or we will laugh at your attempts!" --- gt24
"I will protect Impact! Lashypoo wont hurt him!" --- TheDon
"Your my favorite gov member" --- firetiger
"All hail Impact! Our newest member of the Kewl Kids Klub!!" --- zztop
"Its probably best that you leave it alone and not risk getting into trouble at school." --- Lash
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

When you say this do you mean that the entire screen becomes the color orange (vice versa for white)?
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Video Driver problem most likely. Just do a rollback to an older driver or google up an older one and you should be good. Newer isnt always better when it comes to drivers >_>
Impact
Brig General
Brig General

Incubus828 wrote:When you say this do you mean that the entire screen becomes the color orange (vice versa for white)?
Yes.

My memory is restricted when it comes to updating drivers and rollbacks etc.
Any guides you recommend for this job?

I have a ASUS DC2 OC Strix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 4GB card
ImageImageImageImage
"Its probably best that you leave it alone and not risk getting into trouble at school." --- Lash
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Update all your drivers, look up solutions from similar people with the same gpu. If none of that works you could always take it into Best Buy and have their GeekSquad look at it.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

If he did that, he would be paying through the nose, and, Impact is from Norway, not the USA,
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Really v2.0 wrote:If he did that, he would be paying through the nose, and, Impact is from Norway, not the USA,
Oops! My bad.
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you."
«DN»Lasky®
Visitor
Visitor

Indeed it was Andrew... silly! :D
I am looking for official relations with [CC].
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

GeekSquad is crap, they fix stuff that doesn't need fixed and say they fixed stuff when they didn't and charge you for it all. I've heard nothing but bad stories from friends who end up coming to me to fix everything GeekSquad screwed up, usually including the original problem that GeekSquad "fixed" lol.

Anyways, give this page a shot. Select your OS, download the driver (or application) and install it. be sure to read carefully and keep an eye on check boxes for random crap they usually toss in there.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/STR ... _Download/
-Andrew-
Visitor
Visitor

Chem wrote:GeekSquad is crap, they fix stuff that doesn't need fixed and say they fixed stuff when they didn't and charge you for it all. I've heard nothing but bad stories from friends who end up coming to me to fix everything GeekSquad screwed up, usually including the original problem that GeekSquad "fixed" lol.

Anyways, give this page a shot. Select your OS, download the driver (or application) and install it. be sure to read carefully and keep an eye on check boxes for random crap they usually toss in there.

Lol. I must agree that GeekSquad is 90% trash, but there is that slim possibility that they could be helpful
Chem
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

-Andrew- wrote:
Chem wrote:GeekSquad is crap, they fix stuff that doesn't need fixed and say they fixed stuff when they didn't and charge you for it all. I've heard nothing but bad stories from friends who end up coming to me to fix everything GeekSquad screwed up, usually including the original problem that GeekSquad "fixed" lol.

Lol. I must agree that GeekSquad is 90% trash, but there is that slim possibility that they could be helpful
My hammer has a better fixing rate then geeksquad.
Impact
Brig General
Brig General

Thanks Chem! I'll try this out asap
ImageImageImageImage