halo training

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

halo training

When is it this week
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Bert!
Captain
Captain

you must die a slow and painful death, while surrounded by your loved ones you will acknowledge that Bert! is a God among men and worship him. Only then can you truly understand the meaning of life that only Bert! understands.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote:you must die a slow and painful death, while surrounded by your loved ones you will acknowledge that Bert! is a God among men and worship him. Only then can you truly understand the meaning of life that only Bert! understands.
Make in 1vs1 duel
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Bert!
Captain
Captain

You will bow to me mortal
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Milfeulle
Lt General
Lt General

Was same time as usually, 4 PM CST on Saturday.

ImageImageImageImage
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Bert! wrote:You will bow to me mortal
never
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart