Tomahorn has passed away.

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
SquidThingy
Visitor
Visitor

I never knew the guy too well, but this is still really tragic.

R.I.P. Tomahorn. He obviously meant a lot to a lot of people.
Sig by Gizmo. ^^
~No bones, no fear~
Battlefield 3 division - Never forget
Mio 199
Visitor
Visitor

[center]Image[/center]

Jer, I didn't think I would be writing anything like this any time soon. Part of me doesn't know what to say, the other could speak volumes.

Who would have known that a 28 year old mother of two from Oregon and a 17 year old gay kid from Vegas would meet and become such good friends? I'm still amazed by it. Guess we are both just a couple of crazy queens, lol. You have become such a part of my life not only here in CC but our long, and late, phone calls when you just needed someone, funny texts while I was driving, lol, and all those times you messed around and talked to my kiddos, they just love you! After a year you've just naturally become part of the family and still are.

You are truly a wonderful friend to everyone around you. One thing I always admired is the care you took when you saw someone in need. You never separated your time here and the rest of your life, you treat people online just like your friends at school. By never creating that boundary you made a huge impact on people all over the world. I hope that those who you reached out to will do the same for those around them. Treating strangers like family is not something I would suggest but it worked for you and you had a huge family because of it.

It is going to be very hard for me to go through this, you know how much I love you. I can still hear your darlin voice saying it to me right before you left Friday night. I am so glad that you had such a good time that night. I remember sitting in TeamSpeak on Saturday night waiting for you to stop by and tell me all about your day. I was concerned when you didn't show up but I figured you were just out and about. I'm still here if you need me. Though for the first time I think I need you more. Eww purple. *close trade*

I want you to know that after our talks last week I remember thinking how proud (SO PROUD) I was of you and how you seemed to really have found yourself and were growing up into such an amazing guy. Starting to use all of your experiences to help those around you and working to make your world into a better place.

Oh you, darlin baby. Toma, I'm going to miss you like crazy. Love, love, love, love, love you!

Your 2nd mom,

Mio

P.S.
No youuuu <3
ImageImageImageImage
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Pacman!
Visitor
Visitor

Wauw mio your text really got me. I was smiling at the beginning when I started reading , but got really emotional when I read it further and further. I now understand how hard this is for you.
ImageImageImage

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream - C. S. Lewis
One shot, everything rides on tonight
Even if I've got three strikes, Ima go for it,
This moment, we own it - Wiz Khalifa , we own it

[CC]Empathy: so essentially the same as you. except for the girls. im not a ladies man.
[CC]Lucentim! ( pacman ): wait...
[CC]Lucentim! ( pacman ): you into guys ?
[CC]Empathy: nonononono
[CC]Empathy: STOP
[CC]Empathy: NO
Rockstar8577
Visitor
Visitor

Can't believe this happened, I'll miss you Toma. You were a great guy and an amazing friend. Rest in peace bro!!
ImageImageImage
[CC]Sin347;stay still and hit my bullets! - xD
[CC]Rockstar8577: Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients to create the perfect little girls!
[CC]Foote?: Here i am!!

(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)
(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)(>',')> <(','<)
Randomness
Visitor
Visitor

That was really wonderful and sweet mio
[center]Image
Image[/center]
Joice
Miserable User
Miserable User

Beautiful Mio. I bet he is smiling at you from up there now..
~
~Image
General Gustard
Visitor
Visitor

Made a group in his honor just uh... in case anyone wants to join... few CC people have already... gonna post it here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/restjerick
My extremely poor backpack:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198029896913

Rest In Peace, Jerick. 1994-2011. You shall never be forgotten.
some_stranger
Visitor
Visitor

I remember the first time I met Tomahorn. I knew immediately he was the eccentric guy that everyone loved.

R.I.P. Tomahorn.
He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

R.I.P Tomahorn, you will be dearly missed.
:MM: Hellsive
Visitor
Visitor

On my personal half and on the half of MM, we give our condolences to his family as well as CC. Toma, you were a great guy, and you made my time on CC fun. RIP, and may we meet again in the future.
Doink?
Captain
Captain

I really hate to hear this.... :(

Sad day indeed
[center]

Mr. Rogers Minion
[/center]
Apple
Visitor
Visitor

Great story mio.
It hurts to me already and i didnt even know him that well. Wish i would know him better. I hope i am/will be a nice guy like him too and that my friends will do the same for me.
I alse wanted to say that i really think Tomahorn would appreciate the way we handle with this and i think he wants to thank you all for that.

Winner of the Bolt Snipe only tournament 1vs1 on 9-10-2011! I beat Chef in the Final.
Pudwack
Visitor
Visitor

RIP Tomahorn! :( This is sad to hear!
[center]My Homies: Sapphire, Rockstar, Doink, Flippy, Pat[/center] [center]75% of the time, it works all the time.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
dHAZZEE
Visitor
Visitor

well done mio made me feel quite emotional now
Defenition of dHAZZEE:
The true carer of Cyborg the special and true master of promod destruction, the owner of broadcast B roof, the ultimate Clutch king and overall Emperor of Cod4 domain!
[CC]Steve : dHAZZEE i hate you
[CC]dHAZZEE: Why :(
Steve - You always kill me
<3

"Nobody hates war more than a veteran. They know what a war is."
packerfan626
Chief MSgt
Chief MSgt

Rest in Peace mate.

I didn't really get to know you till about a month ago, and you seemed like a pretty chill guy. You will definately be missed!
Image Image
Image Image Image

Overwatch: packerfan626#1376
Hawksprey
Visitor
Visitor

Sorry for this late post but I've just heard about it. I'll have your family in my prayers Toma. R.I.P

[CC]Hawksprey
THeFraz
Visitor
Visitor

Mio, that made me tear up...
ImageImage

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Sig by The One, The Only... ECHOS (aka Tok'Rah)
Avatar done by my lovely recruit, MAGNUM FORCE
Beatrix
Visitor
Visitor

THeFraz wrote:Mio, that made me tear up...
Same for me.......
ImageImageImage
Harbinger
Visitor
Visitor

Wonderfully written passage there Mio.

I understand how hard it is to lose someone close to you, it feels awful.

I didn't know Tomahorn personally, but I saw him alot nonetheless. I was really beginning to like him ingame as a friend. He even added me on Steam not too long ago... and now he is gone.

Never take anything in life for granted. Enjoy your time with your friends as much as you can.
ImageImageImage
User: What is Pi?
Cleverbot: 3.14, although there are a lot more decimals after that.
User: Can you tell me what the other decimals are?
Cleverbot: I'm not an English teacher.

It's been a long time guys...
Woody
Visitor
Visitor

Nice message Mio. It's good to see you are expressing your feelings openly and talking to him - it's better that than to keep it all inside. He will be so pleased to read your msg I'm sure.
keysle
Visitor
Visitor

I came to give my condolences
ImageImageImageImage
Darth Tenshi
Visitor
Visitor

Loved that post, Mio. Normally I'm a pretty solid guy but that brought a rare tear to my eye. This may have been done already but I think Toma should be added to the Hall of Fame. The reason should be apparent and obvious. We'll miss you Toma.
Screaming will get you no where ~ Patrick Star
Lois, we're making a whole lot of money with this boxing thing, and I need money for bourbon and anime ~ Peter Griffin
Groovy ~ Ash Williams
Coolest kids I know: Firedog, Milfulle, Arkbird, Milky Way, Soapy (I guess XD), Dart, SOOOOOUTH
ImageImageImage
laitoukid
Visitor
Visitor

Man I didn't know him that well, but he was a nice guy. Rest in peace, Tomahorn.
Vi
Visitor
Visitor

W-what…?!
He’s really gone? At 22 years old, he’s gone? I remember talking to him a few times and just always laughing with the guys and suddenly

…all that is gone?

Rest in peace, Tomahorn. You will be dearly missed. My deepest regret is not becoming a good friend of yours.

"Let's go practice medicine."

Vi is short for Virus!
Captain
Visitor
Visitor

funny i only played 1 game with him and all i can say is he was a class act R.I.P
[center]if you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough-Albert Einstein
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.-The Doctor
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.- The Man in Black Johnny Cash
Image Image [/center]
General Gustard
Visitor
Visitor

Made by Sir Light ((Link))

I just gave him the outline of what I wanted... he made it... hope you guys like it as much as I do

Mio 199
Visitor
Visitor

ImageImageImageImage
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
General Gustard
Visitor
Visitor

Almost forgot Image

http://imgh.us/T180.jpg

In Spirit of '69
Visitor
Visitor

Have a good rest, Tomahorn.
You always made me laugh and were a nice, selfless person.
Enjoy the white noise.
So it goes.
Holly
Visitor
Visitor

Rest in peace Toma <3
ImageImage
EmoHero
Visitor
Visitor

Even though i only played a couple times with you, you seemed like a great guy.

Rest In Peace