Cod 4

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Cod 4

Hey guys,
Hope some of you still remember me and nice to see some new members too ! Its been a long time already. I finally got my new computer but i dont have my call of duty 4 cd to install it... I got only my cd key so i would be gratefull for some help with getting the call of duty 4 modern warfare, maybe there is some site where i can download it, i have seen some already but i dont really trust the zip and etc.. files.
ImageImageImage
={101st}=shiNe!
Visitor
Visitor

Hey dude!!!
[center]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Hey Shine ! I will probably enlist back to [CC] if i manage to install the cod 4 somehow :)
ImageImageImage
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Hey how yu been ??

why not get some other game in the mean time ??
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Cu@lan
Gudluck tho and welcome back, sir
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Hey Lag im fine, nice to see you :) Im not really intrested in other division games.
ImageImageImage
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

BsideU wrote:Hey Lag im fine, nice to see you :) Im not really intrested in other division games.
wat about games that we don't support aka multigame ??
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

I play smite only but about that game i was discussing before leaving, in smite im actually one of the better players and i have clan with my friends on it..
ImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

You can get cod4 on steam
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
gt24
President
President

BsideU wrote:I got only my cd key so i would be gratefull for some help with getting the call of duty 4 modern warfare, maybe there is some site where i can download it
We won't help you with that. It is copyright infringement.

The Call of Duty folks don't let their CD key (for CoD 4) authenticate to Steam (so you cannot get a digital copy with your CD key).

A new copy of Call of Duty 4 is selling on Amazon for around $11.50 (USD) right now (with free shipping if you are a Prime member) and that will come with a new key. I doubt any second hand CDs (with missing or bad CD keys) will be able to beat that price.

All this being said, Call of Duty 4 is a rather old game at this point. If you are going in for a new game purchase, you may want to consider newer games that are at a similar price point (like CS:GO).
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

He did say he wasn't interested in other division games 8)

Just by it new on Steam, Amazon whatever. Even Ebay has it if you feel like gambling on the chance that it won't work or really be "new". (Some sellers say they are new, who knows.)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Good judgement comes from experience; Experience comes from bad judgement."(Hoosier proverb).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................I Killed a midget and laughed like a madman.................................................................................................................................................................................
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Bert +1

Add me on evolve. I need someone to play with me, im lonely.

Evolve: Baddy123
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

I will consider buying cs go probably. When it happends i will probably re-enlist to [CC] hope i can get my old rank back too and for now, thanks for help ! :)
ImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

BsideU wrote:I will consider buying cs go probably. When it happends i will probably re-enlist to [CC] hope i can get my old rank back too and for now, thanks for help ! :)
ug...:( our div needs you more, and we have cookies...maybe some day get both games.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

Should have bought it during Steam sales, whether it being csgo or cod4.

$13.80 - https://www.g2a.com/call-of-duty-4-mode ... lobal.html

$11.86 - https://www.g2a.com/counter-strike-glob ... lobal.html

Can use certain discount codes to take an additional 3% off from whatever you purchase on g2a. But, 3% isn't much of a difference for something that low.
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

csgo $8.70 on g2a. get it while its hot B O I S
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Ranker
No Image
No Image

No.
Kebs.sfr
Visitor
Visitor

Whats up bsideu :D? and i have the same problem my disc cant install more than half a game i know how to get it to work but i don't know if its worth all the work... do people still play cod4? i have played it for around 3000hours trough out the years and i do kind of miss it to be honest :D well we will see :)
i shall rain your bottoms.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNMMW ... y7t-sINb1w
ImageImageImageImage

Pablo: let me love you with all my heart
Pablo: oh papi
[CC]ahamster: uhhh
[CC]ahamster: ....
[CC]ahamster: no
Pablo: We are supposed to be goals?
Pablo: remember
Pablo: supposed to get married
[CC]ahamster: i'm...confused?
Pablo: don't you remeber me?
Pablo: i'm insulted
[CC]ahamster: Well..if you have changed your name....
[CC]ahamster: then i'm not going too
Pablo: XDD
[CC]ahamster: oh my god
BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

Im still considering to get that cod 4 but anyway the only thing that was still intresting for me in it was that 24/7 Broadcast S&D gameplay, and as i see people dont play our server anymore.. :( I hope there would be other servers 24/7 broadcast S&D at least
ImageImageImage
Bert!
Captain
Captain

BsideU wrote:Im still considering to get that cod 4 but anyway the only thing that was still intresting for me in it was that 24/7 Broadcast S&D gameplay, and as i see people dont play our server anymore.. :( I hope there would be other servers 24/7 broadcast S&D at least
Other people join the server when we play on it...but we need to start it off usually....

Get the game and join in
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

BsideU
Visitor
Visitor

By the way if i re - enlist will i get my rank back? I was one step before officer, Command Chief Master Sergeant i think
ImageImageImage
Malamutant!
General
General

Yes, you'll retain your rank.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]